Our goal is to develop a partnership with our customers to keep their vehicles safe and dependable. Trusting a repair facility with your automotive needs is no small matter. We do everything within our control to build and earn that trust every day, and have been doing it since 1982.
Our mission statement:
- Liberty Service Centre is committed to achieving total customer satisfaction by delivering error-free service on time with service second to none.
We fulfill this goal in three ways:
- To make the needed repairs done right the first time.
- To make recommendations for regularly scheduled maintenance that will reduce the overall operating costs, as well as make suggestions for repairs that are in your best interest relating to the condition of your vehicle. Our customers come to us for advice on how to best maintain their vehicle.
- To educate you about your vehicle so that you can make more qualified decisions regarding its care and maintenance.
Some of the benefits of coming to us for repairs:
- Problem Solving is Our Specialty!
- One-Stop-Service for All Your Vehicle Needs, including factory scheduled maintenance
- One day service on most work
Our Code of Ethics
- To perform high quality repair and service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven parts of high quality distributed by reputable supliers.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To provide copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises can’t be met.
- To maintain customer service records.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession.